Re: Fetishes for theists

From: Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:20:55 +0100

Il giorno 13-11-2001 20:46, Wulf Corbett, wulfc_at_... ha scritto:

>> Should I allow the players to cement it, even if they don't belong to the
>> Newtling tradition?

> 'Should' you, is up to you...

I appreciate that you trust my judgement... ;)

> But the real problem here shouldn't be "How can I join the Newtling
> animist Tradition?", it should be "What will people think - or even DO
> - if I try?" After all, if you WANT them to use Newtling spirits, they
> can. But they'd be pretty damn weird Orlanthi.

I though that normal Orlanthi were NPCs, not PCs... More seriously, the whole scenario is not really aimed at orthodox Orlanthi. After all it ends with the heroes bathing in the rock lizard's blood to gain a supernaturally tough skin... That's hardly wind magic! Of course it will my pleasure to add on the heroes' character sheets a few flaws, should they accept the Newts' help.

--
Regards,
Alexandre.