Re: Player Character's challenging societies rules

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:34:23 +1100

Dear Greg,

Any chance of putting this up in BIG BOLD LETTERS on the glorantha site (see below). I still have trouble with players who are stuck in the rut of "but the book says this would never happen" (otherwise good roleplayers lock themselves out of fun situations). I can only say "but its the Hero Wars. Everything is going pear-shaped" so many times.

Anyone else agree with me or am I a lone voice in the wilderness ?

Cheers, Andrew

Greg:> >What would happen if a liturgist used a blessing on a non-