Re: Gaining Affinities & Feats

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:36:38 +0100

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:33:01 -0700, "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_sierratel.com> wrote:

>> Those are big nuts... more info than I expected, thanks.
>
>I'll refrain from any comments about the size of my nuts. ehem.

Try these cashews then... Someone sometime on this list mentioned a cap on raising Affinity/Feat ratings until you become a God-Talker or some such. Does this mean that there is a different limit (exactly what it is isn't the question) for Initiates, Devotees, and non-theist equivalents?

Oh, yes, and on a different tack, are most Heortlings literate?

Wulf