Awesome Map of Genertela

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:58:42 -0800

Heys folk,

be sure to check out the new gem of a map available at

http://www.glorantha.com/new/fan/maps.html

Its done by Shaun (Nobby?) Wilson and is absolutely awesome. Shaun has presented the map in PDF format, so from a Star Captain's eye-view of the entire continent you can click down at various magnifications until you're reading the names of individual cities and rivers.

The map is beautifully and painstakingly done - Shaun deserves our congratulations.

He notes that only Prax and Kethaela are truly finished, but there is much information available elsewhere. So it seems the project is ongoing. The present map provides a matrix for further detailing as regions are explored and fleshed out. Perhaps collaboration will be possible as well?

Check it out!

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes

There was many a corpse cold on blackened ground;
>From warriors ravens grew red

And the Kheldon Queen called clans to vengeance, Hurricane Rebels! - I sing to their valour.

Until I am old and ailing,
waiting for the final journey,
I shall not be true to the winds
if I do not praise Kallyr.