RE: Re: Truestone

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:34:15 -0000

> I suspect there are two choices, handle it similar to spell trading -
> the feats cannot be used until the truestone feat is cast or we need
> to approach truestone magic differently under Hero Wars and decide
> just what truestone is in the HW world and figure its powers from
> that. I suspect that truestone may be something 'different' to what a
> straight conversion suggests. YGMV.

I also remember it being stated that it was important for hero questing. Perhaps magic stored in it ignores the otherworld penalties when cast from the truestone. I don't know what other benefits it could have in the mundane world. This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM