Re: Truestone and cosmic mountain/world tree

From: amajiksswine <James.Hawkins_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:59:02 -0000

Does the following fit?

Suppose I'm a theist, to perform a Feat,

  1. I (subconsiously) open a channel from where I am to the place ?in the thesitic otherworld? where my deity is doing/did that feat.
  2. The "magic energy" of the feat spews down the channel to where I am.
  3. I shape it into the precise effect that I want.

In this model I could use a truestone as a receptacle for that magic energy I channelled. Then I can give the truestone to somebody else, who can't channel that precise energy.....

(Umm. Not much about rules on this thread now though.....)

Jim