Re: CCGPlanet.com- RolePlay and Discuss RPGs

From: styopa004 <steve_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 13:31:19 -0000

I'm not so happy with list-spam. I dunno about you folks, but I get enough without allowing it here. So even though this IS perhaps of marginal utility, THIS email is to remind all that spamming is NOT allowed in this message board.

If you have a spam-style announcement that you feel you absolutely MUST put on this list, please send it to me at hw-rules- owner_at_yahoogroups.com - if I feel it's contextually suitable I may put it up, but it would have to pass a pretty high utility standard. As I said, I think most people get enough spam.

-Listmeister