Re: Gaining a Godi occupation keyword in play

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 13:42:10 -0800

Charles asked

> I am begining to think that my character should become a godi in play.
> Apart from the social aspects of being recognised as a godi, are
> there any thoughts on how I should do this in rules terms?

Spend one Hero Point to cement the social recognition, same as anything else you want to be permanent.

> The obvious way is to buy each of the Godi abilities as hero points
> become available.

If you needed them.

But you don't, to be a god-talker. I can't quickly find the reference, but the lists of abilities are not the requirements for the office.

I can easily see a special Hero Point award if you have a lengthy process of gaining acclamation, said points to be used to buy god-talker skills.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>