Re: Post Easter Questions

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:45:53 -0400

Dave Bailey wrote:

> Hello All,
> Hope you had a good easter, the list is quiet so I guess you had
> plenty of things on?
>
> 1) How much is coinage worth in the new system, I like the wealth
> rating but was wondering for conversion of old RQ treasure to Herowars
> wealth rating? If the heros happen on a stash of, say, 1000L how does this
> translate?
>
> 2) Herowars has Devotees and initiates, do rune levels still exist?
>
> Dave

(Jeff Runs Away Screaming in Terror)

Okay, I have trouble with the monetary system.

But my traslation is pretty much 1 Wealth = 50-100 L IF and ONLY if I have to. Mostly, you barter for equivalent wealth. And make it blow away or turn into permanent wealth at the end of the adventure.

But it doesn't work out well. Not at all.

Jeff