Re: Flaw examples please

From: jamesjhawkins <James.Hawkins_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 15:39:58 -0000

Another distinction between Flaws and positive abilities, maybe:

Players will creatively apply their positive abilities to whatever situation they're in. Who gets creative with Flaws?

Example:
Somebody mentioned a character with a "Hates Lunars" flaw. If I got a chance to apply that creatively, I'd say it could hamper you when dealing with anybody who did not hate Lunars.

Does the panel think that the narrator should keep all the PCs flaws in mind? (It's not unreasonable, I suppose, especially if you do distinguish flaws from other abilities.)

sjjh