Re: Re: Flaw examples please

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:43:34 -0600

Wouldn't the "Hates Lunars" flaw help when dealing with anti-Lunar groups?

Guy

Another distinction between Flaws and positive abilities, maybe:

Players will creatively apply their positive abilities to whatever situation they're in. Who gets creative with Flaws?

Example:
Somebody mentioned a character with a "Hates Lunars" flaw. If I got a chance to apply that creatively, I'd say it could hamper you when dealing with anybody who did not hate Lunars.

Does the panel think that the narrator should keep all the PCs flaws in mind? (It's not unreasonable, I suppose, especially if you do distinguish flaws from other abilities.)

sjjh

To Post a message, send it to: hw-rules_at_... To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: hw-rules-unsubscribe_at_... To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....