Re: Flaw examples please

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:59:37 -0000

Somebody mentioned a character with a "Hates Lunars" flaw. If I got a
> chance to apply that creatively, I'd say it could hamper you when
> dealing with anybody who did not hate Lunars.

> Wouldn't the "Hates Lunars" flaw help when dealing with anti-Lunar
groups?

"Welcome to our festival of peace, would you like a beverage ...."

"HAVE YOU SEEN ANY LUNARS?" "Er, um, no, we've just been getting ready for the ...."

"I AM ON A QUEST TO ERADICATE THOSE FOUL CHAOSSPAWN!" "O.K., but why don't you take off your armour and relax?"

"I DON'T DISARM UNTIL I AM CERTAIN NO LUNARS ARE ABOUT" There is nothing worse than trying to talk to a fanatic, even if the fanatic has nothing against you personally. Try hanging out with a Trotskyite.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/