Re: Initiates & Devotees

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:38:11 -0000

>>But the bottom line is that feats *should* be extraordinary and
exceptional. All Heortling adults are at least initiates. If there is some piddling -3 improv penalty applied to the standard ability rating of 17, then its a case of 14 vs natural world modifier of 14.<<

I had assumed that this was intentional and a part of the old notion that on Glorantha everyone got weak (relative to other fantasy worlds) magic.

>>but there are also going to be other ways to get magic.<<

This may help things a bit.

                                             Mark Mohrfield