Re: Re: Sudden Death extended contests

From: craig <yausujun_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:36:40 +1300

Well in my game we think of it as every character having a heal2 that they throw around after the fight. Fixes all the scratches and bumps but not the serious stuff (the penalties) for that you need real magick, not this homemade charm Aunty gave every kid.

Craig

  That has no effect, nor relevance, to the character's ability. As I   said, IF YOU WIN, you will remain entirely and completely unscathed,   barring your opponent's use of the 7AP exchange or grievous Wounds. No   matter what AP you have, there is no other rule governing your ability   level. In fact, the one and only connection between AP and Ability   Rating DURING a contest is the Grievous Wounds rule. The 7AP exchange   does not connect the two, as it's either one thing or another, you are   either hurt OR lose AP, apparently one has no effect on the other.

  Wulf