Re: rules starterkit for 2nd edition HW?

From: theunspokenword <hia15_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:49:29 -0000

On the one hand, there is the problem that HW2 is being written, rewritten, honed and polished, as Greg is determined that this should be THE rules, not some kind of interim fix. As such, at present no such rules and chages synopsis can be written until everything is sorted for HW2. That's also the roadblock for the Hero's Book, which is awaiting the definitive sorting of a few issues.

So on the one hand, sorry, Stefan: to the best of my knowledge (I'm not acting as any kind of Issaries spokesperson here) it'll be a while yet until there could be any such heads-up guidance as to what is going to change.

But on the other, it'll be a while yet before HW2 is out and I have spoken with Greg about this very point, and he was very keen that the transition from HW1 to HW2 be as smooth as possible. At the very least, there is likely to be some guidance on the website.

Hope this helps...a little

Mark

Mark Galeotti