RE: Re: Initiates & Devotees

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:07:45 -0000

> I'd go further, and say there IS no flexibility in Initiate use of an
> Affinity. An Initiate says "I augment with my Combat Affinity" (or
> Movement, or whatever). That's it. That's ALL he can do at full
> Rating. No special effects (except at the Narrator's description), no
> specific style or form. The Initiate can choose Bonus, Edge or AP
> loan, that's it.

It could also grant an ability in some cases where the affinity is specific enough. Vangaths Flight Affinity springs to mind. This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM