Re: Initiates & Devotees

From: t_m_ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:56:43 -0000

> > A 'competent' adult has a mastery (1W or better) in all their core
> > abilities.
>
> I'm not quite sure where you get this from.

I think its something Greg said. I'm not completly convinced myself -  The core of the concept is if you have a mastery you can't fumble, and no one would buy bread of a baker who was in the habit of fumbling his "make loaf" roll. It does however skip the important concept that you only need to roll when it is "important to the story", and even normally competent people can fail spectacularly under pressure...