Re: Sacrificing to your cult

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:21:38 -0000

I think this is one area where the individual must be responsible for his own actions, unless the family/bloodline.whatever has a full-time accountant...

"OK, we have 127 adults in the bloodline, of whom 17 are Devotees, the rest Initiates, plus one who's Devoted to one Subcult, Initiated to another, 3 who're Initiated to two subcults of the same Aspect, one who's Initiated to two Subcults of DIFFERENT Aspects, and one who's Initiated to two separate cults. 47 are Dar worshippers, a couple of Vingans, a half dozen Humakti, three Odaylans,...

Hang on, who ordered extra rice?"

Admittedly, that joke won't travel too well, but it sprang immediately to mind :-) Once any form of wealth reaches the bloodline, separating out all the individual tithes becomes a nightmare.

Wulf