Re: UK release date?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:04:03 -0000

I believe it is due a week after the US release date (basicly I think Issaries will send it to everybody as soon as they can, and it takes longer to get over the Atlantic...

>It it soon,

hopefully

> or am I stupid and have missed it?

can't comment on the former, but no to the latter...

If you have a local RPG shop, you might like to ask them to pre-order a copy for you - that way you can be sure you don't miss it! If you don't then I believe that my local shop is planning a special e-mail announcement of HW to parties likely to be interested. I do know that they supply mail order and are taking pre-orders for HW, - check out their website
http://users.powernet.co.uk/wayland/forge/ for details on how to contact them, and get their general "New releases" e-mail....