Re: "scripting" contests

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:28:28 -0500

Bryan Thexton wrote:

>I'm inclined to walk right into narrator plans, and
>even throw them half formed ones to use. Basically
>I'll cooperate to get more drama, even if it isn't
>always the tactically best thing for my character
>sometimes.

I also enjoy playing into the Narrator's designs, and have often served as a "co-conspirator to the Narrator" for the campaigns in which I played. I recommend every Narrator recruit one veteran player whom he or she can trust, preferably with Narrating experience or familiarity with the setting, to help move the occasional story forward and assist in the development of more engaging enticements and complications.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and