Augmentation again

From: zero-c_at_...
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:53:34 +0100

I know,this has been kind of discussed already but i couldnt find a really satisfying answer with the search of the messagearchive. It s about augmenation:
1.For how long lasts an augmentation?For one action or a whole contest?
2.Why do you have an +1 to the target number,but an edge of +2 to the APīs ?Shouldnt that be +1 to both categories...i dont see the logic...Doesnt that make the edge better than the bonus ??
3.Shouldnt there be some kind of automatic bonus when augmenting"Fighing with fist"with such stuff as "Strength"or something like this?It has kind of the effect a damage bonus in RQ has,doesnt it ?I mean it would make kind of sense if an augmentation lasts for one action,reflecting the outcome of your technique,but then again,why should a giant or a dragon get a negative bonus from his strength in comparison to someone who has no skill he can augment with-he will always be safe with his targetnumber.
If there was a houserule to automatic boni,can someone repeat it for me or tell me the thread where i can read it ? (like +1 per 5points of skill or something like that)

thanx and peace
Christian

Keine verlorenen Lotto-Quittungen, keine vergessenen Gewinne mehr! Beim WEB.DE Lottoservice: http://tippen2.web.de/?x=13