Re: Lion Gods

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:40:38 EDT

Jeff Kyer:

<< Religious schisms amongst the big cats on the next Geraldo!

 I'd just go with a hsunchen who looks like the best match and have done with it -- for a sentient animal anyway. Telmor, sofal, etc. seem to have extensive numbers of sentient or pretty darn clever critters. >>

     Assuming the animal's sentient enough to be able to worship, I'd expect it would worship the creator of its own race. As Basmol created only the basmolic lions not (for example) the Carmanian sort...

     Which beasts are descended from what will be explained in AR, and there may well be a hsunchen section, too, although that's not decided for certain yet.

Trotsky