Re: How high is a Wyter's eye?

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 13:33:33 -0000

I'm thinking that the most common cause of succesful intrusion is simply clan chieftans who ignore warnings sometimes. "Something magical again? I sent the weaponthanes beating bushes in the rain and cold for the past five days straight and they found nothing. It is probably the rabbits god's great-great-grandson or something."

Or to put it another way, one skill clan chieftan's need is the ability to read the wyter well and interpret just exactly what is going on, and to figure out hard hard to react to different things.

It makes me think that certain activities might best be carried out against clans with new chiefs. Also that a useful tactic might be to create enough false alarms to lull the victims.

--Bryan