Re: Re: [hw-rules ]BA Ability Levels

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:09:07 +0000

> > expectancy of 40 years and 50% of the newborns die before
> > their first year - the remainder of villagers will live to
> > an average of _80_ years.
>
>Yes, I meant for the individual. There is a constant attrition for
>adult males in wartfare and for females in childbirth; this still
>means the bulk of warriors will be young adults.

Not only this, but Ernalda's various magics to help people live through childhood will skew the figures further. War clans could have the majority of deaths in late teens/early twenties, and only not have problems of excess women because few men ever marry in the first place.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson