RE: Post Easter Questions

From: Dave Bailey <db_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:25:13 +0100

I wasn't really so worried about the HW/RQ mechanics stuff. To my mind rune levels were always officials of a religion and in RQ terms qualification was mostly done mechanically. I suppose what I'm trying to ask badly is "Does the Orlanthi religion still have such a position as Windlord, if so what is the nature of that position?"

I'm gonna be running Herowars from scratch for my lot, assuming it arrives in time for the next get together, so conversion isn't a problem.

Logo Amigos

Dave.