Re: Re: Ability advancement rate

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:43:01 +0000

Ian again :

>OK, but I thought that your original comment was that you felt
>unhappy running characters with masteries because you had no idea
>how to make the W2 Tarsh warband a challenge.

Wasn't me - although someone did mention them. I also wasn't trying to say that people shouldn't post GM tricks - nobody is too good to learn - but I am disappointed that is sometimes the ONLY response.

And yes, I use many of these tricks, and they are good. Last week the players had a fine old time fighting the chaos bees out of barbarian adventures. Okay, their best skill is 5W or so, but throw a hive full of them at the players, and its FUN.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson