Re: Re: Ability advancement rate

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:06:56 +0000

Charles Corrigan :

>If a player insists on spending only on their single skill then
>narrators must not flinch from throwing these problems at the
>character.

Okay, I'll say it again. I'm NOT talking about a single skill being advanced to the exclusion of all others. I'm talking about characters who have several skills ALL pushing to levels that are starting to worry me. And which will get worse with time...

If I had the problem people keep assuming, I'd have players with skills in the 5W5 region. (80 weeks at one increase a week, starting at 5W.)

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson