Re: Gorp

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:28:13 EDT

Stephen Watson:

<< How are gorp's special abilities (acid burn, immunity to non-firey weapons) represented in Hero Wars? Simply large edges, or something else? I'm going to try and run the Rainbow Mounds scenario next week and the gorp are the thing I'm most hazy on. >>

     The acid burn is just an ability, like any other. The immunity to non-firey weapons though, is an immunity - no roll required, no stat applicable, you just can't hurt it by whacking it with a sword. Gorp are one of the creatures in the HW rulebook, BTW, so you won't have to wait for AR to see them.

Trotsky