Re: Lion Gods

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:28:12 EDT

Wulf Corbett:

<< > Which beasts are descended from what will be explained in AR, and there
>may well be a hsunchen section, too, although that's not decided for
certain
>yet.

 Decide and decide YES!>>

     Not my decision to make, although obviously I'd say 'yes' (assuming space constraints allow) given that I wrote the piece ;-)

<<We have at least one ex-RQ3 hsunchen (a worshipper of Shallia, wherever she came from again, which I'm deciding is Protector of Fauns) to convert, two if you count Telmori...>>

    Telmori definitely count as hsunchen last I checked...

Trotsky