Re: Follower abilites

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:00:11 -0000

Benedict Adamson wrote:
> If the official rule is that you may not roll against the ability
of a follower, that rule is evidently not stated sufficiently clearly, since several groups seem to think you may do so.<

FWIW: Hero Wars rules p.139 Followers in Extended Contests

"Niether the player nor narrator makes action rolls for the followers.Instead their actions are subsumed into those of thier lead characters. The followers relevant ability is used as a source of AP..."

so our interpretation seems to be the most natrual, though I accept it does not refute those who might wish to allow followers to act, and as always YGMV.

Ian Cooper