Re: Getting followers from Keywords

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:43:46 +0000

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:12:47 -0000, "simon_hibbs2" <simon.hibbs_at_...> wrote:

>One of the characters in my game is a Lunar Officer, with
>the appropriate keyword. The keyword gives him a unit of guards,
>should these guys be considered to be Followers? Presumably so.
>I allowed him four.

Well, you certainly can get Followers from Keywords, every Weaponthane and Warband Leader gets four warriors, representing the four winds, for instance. Furthermore, as it's a keyword ability, the follower relationship starts at 17, like all other keyword abilities. Therefore, I'd say 4 guards sounds fine.

Wulf