Re: Re: Inflation

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

Ueberlistenmeisterfuehrer Steve writes:
> If it turns out you somehow passed all the tests with a skill of 8 in
> everything, well, like Ike said: I'd rather have lucky generals than
> good ones.

Wasn't that Napoleon? I confidently predict I'll get a Jeff R or a Martin L response if I'm wrong...

I agree with the general thought (to get back on topic). Dare I mention, "How to convince the examiners", re-invented? Though hopefully much more story-driven. Are you actually the best warrior in the clan? The best nepotist? The poor sap who was left a bemused wreck in the midst of a pile of Lunar bodies by a passing Hidden Gale band, and got the credit for it, in classic "Carry On" film mode? All of those would work, and would give both different "stats", and different "tests".

Cheers,
Alex.