Re: Travel to otherworlds during worship

From: charlescorrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:28:57 -0000

Following on from
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeroWars/message/10464 there's an area of the Hero Wars rules I am undertain about. It is unclear about how many people can go through the barrier to an otherworld during a ritual. Is it just the celebrant or can anyone that takes part in the ritual also go through?

In the table of difficult magics, I seem to remember that there is an additional +40 resistance on sending someone else to an otherworld, does this only apply to someone being sent against their will?

regards,
Charles