Re: 14 is a magic number [moved from HERO WARS]

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:43:08 +0100

hhmmm,
send this 2 hours ago to the HERO WARS list, but it did not appear there...
so I re-send it, this time to the list where the topic belongs to.

anyway, my post, discussing the "magic number" 14 as resistance default for magic feats etc

===8<==============Text der urspr�nglichen Nachricht=============== Hello Mark,