14 is a magic number/Instant Effects [moved from HERO WARS]

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 23:21:48 -0000

If you are using attacks such as "decapitate foe", why not treat it as an unrelated action within the Extended Contest?

As a feat it would be opposed by the target's highest magic affinity, nicht wahr?

I suppose there would be some finessing: I don't really know how "Ground Flyer" would oppose "Decapitate Foe," except as an indication of general magical strength

So the Humakt would interrupt the process of AP attrition in the hopes of getting a single knock-down blow. It is awfully powerful though.