Possibly OT: HW Ancient Rome?

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:20:11 -0600

I'm working on an Ancient Roman Empire campaign of sorts, and I'm wondering how it might work in HW terms. Would any of the published cults so far be adaptible, for instance, as some of the mystery religions? Yelmalio and Mithras, for example, would seem very similar in nature; for Isis, would one of the Earth goddesses do? I'm still researching the late Imperial period, so any thoughts on this subject be very useful and appreciated.

If this is OT, please let me know and I'll take it off the list.

Guy