Fumble vs Fumble

From: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:00:33 -0000

I don't know if this topic has been discussed before. I found a bit odd the 'Fumble vs Fumble' result in the Simple Contest Chart: 'Both Suffer a Complete Defeat'. If you have fumbled, it's better for you that your enemy fumbles, and IMO it's strange.

Your opponent also suffer a Complete Defeat, but it could be an impersonal, abstract force.

I prefer a 'Both suffer a Minor Defeat' result, I think it's more similar to the result in the Extended Contest Chart.

What do you think? Is there any reason for the 'Complete Defeats' result?

Regards (and sorry for my bad english ;-)

Antonio