Re: Becoming a Devotee

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:11:33 -0500

Erik Weissengruber wrote:

>What might be a good benchmark for determining
>Devotee status?
>- all the cult's affinities at 1W?
>- a cult skill at 1W?
>- a cult virtue at 1W?
>- undertaking a quest in the service of the cult?

All of the above.

Here you have just restated the house rules I proposed for my "Lonisisaga" campaign, which I posted to this list back on April 26th, 2001. As you were involved in the campaign until you lost your position at the University of Windsor, I would think you would recall them. Mayhap you departed the campaign for reasons other than moving away, as you never actually did move to Toronto or Lethbridge or wherever it was you said you were going. If you did not like my style of narrating, you could have said so and I would have chalked it up to varying tastes. Your interesting evasion was a source of amusement to all involved, however.

I'm not going through a bitter phase in my depression recovery, am I? LOL

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and