Re: The number of devotees in a clan

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:10:10 -0000

>The experts who are this year paying for themselves many times over
are also supporting next year's experts. After a relatively short period of time (a decade or so) the clan will reach a stability in which the devotees are not only possible but necessary.<

You are predicting an economic growth rate than I would not be happy with, considering the established facts about Heorlting society such as low levels of urbanisation, lack of a hard currency economy etc. But I think Peter is right, we may just have to agree to disagree on this one.