Re: The number of devotees in a clan

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:40:36 +0800

At 4:30 PM +1100 27/3/02, <rexabean_at_...> scribbled:
>G'day all,
>
>Personally I belong to the "it's a game. We are here to have fun"
>school of thought.
>
>If a player of mine ever wanted a PC who is a Devotee of {god who
>never leaves the house} they will still end up adventuring all over
>the place and HeroQuesting because it is the Hero Wars and that is
>where their wyrd (i.e. GM) would lead them <kicking and screaming
>maybe>.

        While I take Peters point about clan based heroquesting being the Heortling norm not the player norm, its also worth mentioning that the players wyrd can express itself by the clan wanting them to participate in a clan based heroquest. Clan based games work well, and provide plenty of opportunities for forcing players of various odd cults into the action.

	Cheers
		David