Is this Hero Wars is dead. Long live Heroquest?

From: claycle <claycle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:18:57 -0000

OK, as I do every week, I check Glorantha.com for news of Hero Wars 2nd edition and, lo and behond, today the website has a big graphic and new page about Heroquest the RPG.

Since it is /very close/ to April Fool's Day, my initial reaction is that it was, indeed, a joke.

Checking the minimal FAQ link, I learn that Heroquest is NOT Hero Wars 2nd Edition, but uses the the Hero Wars rules, or at least is based on them.

I am -- like -- totally confused. Could somebody please set me straight? Private email is OK in case this has already been discussed to death on the list and I've just had my head up my ass for 6 months.

Clay