Re: Scenario outline - Tribal Flame.

From: moonbroth <Nick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:41:08 -0000

Paul wrote in with a damn' fine scenario outline. Without engaging with that (yet, though I intend to), here's my thoughts about which list it could have been posted to:

> I'm a little out of touch with the two mailing lists these days...
> As a result, I'm not sure what list this would be ideally posted
> to. I'll post it here and if anyone thinks it should be cross-
> posted, please feel free.

Scenario outlines based on Hero Wars products ==> HeroWars Yahoo Group if they're straightforward, or Glorantha Digest if they're speculative.

Scenario outlines based on other Gloranthan products or none ==> Glorantha Digest. (That'd include this one, as it's based on Griffin Mountain, a reprinted RuneQuest book and not a HW product).

The HW-Rules Yahoo Group is probably the list *least* suited to a scenario outline (even a mighty fine scenario outline like this one), unless, say, you're asking for specific guidance on how to apply the HW roolz to a great scenario idea you've had.

More guidance and list details at http://www.etyries.com/lists.htm

Cheers, Nick
HeroWars Moderator;
not a HW-Rules Moderator