Re: yikes - 'new' rule

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 12:12:54 -0000

One of my favourite optional rules (along with Grievous Wounds and the Elemental Edges - Andrew Graham, if you're reading this, please remember Fire gets +^2 Edge against darkness :-).

> It has been mentioned before. It has also been mentioned that
> augmenting is often not worthwhile, so using an optional rule that
> makes augmentation more worthwhile might not be a bad idea.

True... now, if using the 1/10 'automatic augments' do you add the 5 first, or just give a +1 to the augment (for simplicity and generosity)?

Wulf