RE: Re: yikes - 'new' rule

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:47:16 +0100

> that
> > >
> > > True... now, if using the 1/10 'automatic augments' do
> you add the
> 5
> > > first, or just give a +1 to the augment (for simplicity and
> > > generosity)?
>
> What we did was ignored the +5 but allowed a +1/10, rounding up
> fractions (5w gives a +3) rather than dropping all fractions.
>
> Jeff

So I assume you round up magical automatic augments and round down mundane automatic augments? That would seem a reasonable way to do it if so. This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM