RE: Fetish use in Extended Contests

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:24:49 +0100

I agree. If the extended contest happens over a short period - say, a combat or a stormy meeting of the clan ring - then multiple "actions" with the fetish should only count as a single use.

If, instead, it's modelling trying to sway the opinions of the clan's carls over the space of several weeks and each round in the contest is another day, then *each roll* should count as a single use.

It all depends on the circumstances. :)

Regards,

Bruce