Magical Augments - A little extreme?

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:27:22 +0100

Peter writes:

> That's true, but I think people would run out of ideas after
> the second or third compatible feat.

Both you and Roderick appear willing to leave the problem in place while providing oodles of handwringing to explain that it isn't *really* a problem, and that in your games it'd be *hugely* unlikely that anyone would ever augment twice off the same affinity, and that in published books nobody will ever be seen augmenting twice off the same affinity...

Me, I'll just say: "You can't augment twice off the same affinity."

Difference in taste, I suppose. But which approach is easier to explain to new players of the system?

Cheers, Nick