Re: Re: Magical Augments - A little extreme?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:22:14 +1200

At 01:16 PM 4/10/02 -0000, you wrote:

Me>> One could always prove me wrong by listing examples of
>> separate improvised sword feats that are generically useful
>> in a combat and don't duplicate each other.
>
>How about Flickering Blade, Swordhelp and in certain circumstances
>Overbear Foe?

That's only two generically useful feats (I did specify generically useful so overbear foe is out as it's only effective in "certain circumstances"). What I was responding to (and for which people are accusing me of requiring people to have limited imaginations) is the idea that people could theoretically improvise a large number of such feats to augment to hell and back. Try as I might, I don't consider two large but I could be convinced with more than three.

--Peter Metcalfe