Re: Villains

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 23:06:15 -0400

Roderick,

Thanks; this is exactly what I was looking for. It wasn't surprising, but it was useful to see what the method was. Thanks also to TTrotsky for the keywords on his website.

At 09:49 AM 05/08/2000 -0700, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:
>Frankly (and I probably shouldn't be revealing secrets like this) we (the
>editors) are still going by guess and by golly.
>
>Some hints -

[snip hints]

Some other things:

  1. Is there any thought about official HW incorporation of the Spells from Associated Cults sections of RQ cults?
  2. I have taken the liberty of adding a Peaceful Cut to the Hunter affinities of the hunter god keywords. Even though it seems to be universal to hunter cults, it seems too "magical" to add to the Hunter occupational keyword.

Thanks,
Andy