Re: Re: Magical Augments - A little extreme?

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:11:58 EDT

Doesn't this whole extended argument suggest that some of the basic HW rules are broken, or at least extremely unclear?

It seems that everyone is speculating about what the rules actually mean, when the rules on such a question as this should be PERFECTLY CLEAR.

I hope that the HQ rules are written so as to decide this point, and several others.

One of my sons complained that he prefers a game system in which answers such questions don't have to be "made up" by individual GMs. If they have to be, he asks, why are we buying a "system" at all; why not just make up anything?

By the way, given that this is an extended argument, its obvious that affinities are being used for multiple augmentations, viz. Sarcasm, Diatribe, Tiresome Repetition, Endless Repetition, Even More Endless Repetition, and so on.

Jim Chapin