RE: player freedom vs gloranthan norms

From: Weihe, David <Weihe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:48:52 -0400

> From: Hibbs, Philip [mailto:philip.hibbs_at_...]
> Closed, Moderate, and Open, that's it. Invisible Humakti definitely belong
in
> the "Open" category with the "Amazon Halftroll Yinkin worshipper".

Well, given that Invisible Humakt are well known from the Saga of the Temple of the Wooden Sword, I think that can be down-graded to moderate. There must be a scouting component to a War God, after all, perhaps in a yet-unpublished sub-cult?

*Combat while Invisible* seems to be non-Humakti, though. I remember that there was an Invisible Sword Plunder item that had Humakt listed in the Enemy Cults slot.